APPLICATION OF AERATOR S-1
- Active sludge treatment of industrial wastewater.
- Deaeration of volatile gas in wastewater, e.g., ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, trihalomethane, etc.
- Installed in a reacting chamber for oxidization, doxidization, neutralization or reaction acceleleration.
- Increase of efficiency in exiting electric facility.
- Purification of reservoir water.
- Stirring and mixing of upper and lower fluid material of pond, lake, etc.
- Culture of microorganisms in water using aerator s-1 and mixer together.
- Stirring and mixing of material in brewery.
- Stirring and mixing of sediments in precipitator in human waste treatment plant.
A static air diffuser without moving parts has been developed for aeration of the active sludge tank.
This resulted in significant reduction (30% to 50%) of the electricity bill through improved oxygen dissolution efficiency and elimination of pressure loss. This paid off 1.5 years after the introduction. It eliminates bad odor and solves the float problem in settling tanks.
FEATURE OF AERATOR S-1
- Considerable reduction of electric expenses
- High and stable oxygen absorption ratio
- Maintenance free – The regular cleaning is unnecessary
- No trouble – There is not stopped up
- The sludge doesn’t pile up in the tank bottom
- The introduction construction is easy
EFFECT OF INTRODUCTION